Last year I made a cover for my Diary.
This morning I was grateful that I had the foresight to make it reversible. Just flipped it inside out and I have nice fresh look for the New Year.
I also covered my Gratitude journal before getting stuck into the major re-cover.
I would be lost without this zip up folder. It keeps all my stuff together and ensures I don't look a complete dolt in meetings; I know where everything is. But it has got a little sad looking.
Step 1: Iron the fabric. I added some spray starch. The extra stiffness was handy when I got to the next step. It help prevent the fabric puckering.
Step 2: Cut the fabric to exact size. I didn't fold the fabric over the edge.
Step 3: Lay the fabric wrong side facing. Spray both the fabric and the folder with spray adhesive. Gently pat your hand over the fabric to make sure that the fabric adheres to the folder. Wait for the adhesive to dry before proceeding to step.
Step 4: Using a hot glue gun glue ricrac along the raw edge of the fabric, over lapping a little when you return to the start. I then went and glued a smaller ric rac over the top.
All done. Ready to use.